Purpose, content, and terms of access
- The purpose of this Website is to provide general information about Douglas Pharmaceuticals Limited and its associated companies (collectively, “Douglas”) and its products.
- This Website may contain newsletters and other product and consumer information, and links to other sites which may be of interest to Douglas’ customers. Douglas is not responsible for any third-party content that may be accessed on or through this Website.
- The act of sending electronic mail to Douglas or initiating contact via this Website will not create a contract or customer relationship nor will it impose any obligation on Douglas.
- The laws governing Douglas’ Website and its use are the laws of New Zealand, and users submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- Douglas owns all copyright in the text, graphics and overall design of this Website.
- You may download and print out any part of this Website for your own use with appropriate acknowledgement of source. Any other copying, distribution or use of the information or materials on this site (including use for commercial purposes), without the prior written permission of Douglas, is strictly prohibited.